* 1 ¼ c Reduced Fat Oreo® cookie crumbs
* 18 ¼ ozs reduced fat chocolate cake mix
* 24 pcs Halloween Oreo® cookies
* 16 ozs reduced fat milk chocolate frosting
* black string licorice
* jelly beans
* semisweet chocolate chips
Procedures : 1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Prepare 24 – 2½” muffin cups with cooking spray and flour; set aside.
3. Prepare cake mix according to package directions; stir in cookie crumbs.
4. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 25 minutes.
5. Remove from pans; cool on wire rack.
6. Make cat faces on each of the remaining 24 cookies: using some frosting, attach 4 – 1½” licorice strings for whiskers, 2 jelly bean halves for eyes and 2 chocolate chips for ears.
7. Let set at least 30 minutes.
8. Frost cupcakes with remaining frosting.
9. Stand cat faces on edge on each cupcake.
10. Place 3″ piece licorice string on back half of each cupcake for tail.