* 2 1/2 cups boiling water (do not add cold water)
* 2 packages (8-serving size) or 4 packages (4-serving size)
* orange-flavor gelatin dessert
* 1 package (2-layer size) yellow or chocolate cake mix or yellow or chocolate cake mix with pudding in the mix
* 1 tub (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
* Halloween sprinkles (orange and black)
Procedures : # Stir boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl at least 3 minutes until completely dissolved.
# Pour into 15-by-10-inch pan.
# Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
# Meanwhile, prepare and bake cake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes.
# Cool completely on wire racks.
# Cut each cupcake in half horizontally.
# Dip bottom of 15-by-10-inch pan in warm water about 15 seconds.
# Using 2-inch round cookie cutter, cut out 24 Jigglers.
# Place small dollop of whipped topping atop bottom half of each cupcake.
# Place Jiggler circle atop each and add another small dollop of whipped topping.
# Place top half of cupcake on each stack and gently press onto whipped topping.
# Top with additional whipped topping and sprinkles